As duly and repeatedly noted by my three younger brothers, having a big sister can be pain (and, occasionally, I hope, a benefit). Levin is already being subjected to the realities of the big sister. In addition to endless kisses (his head should be constantly soaked based on the sheer volume of kisses delivered at ever opportunity), Levin has enjoyed the following:
Example one: You will participate in tea time, even if you are only two weeks old and enjoying nap. Cake on plate and tea on saucer are served to baby brother, regardless of status of his nap:
Example two: You will wear a bracelet. Again, the fact that he is sleeping is irrelevant. Later in the day, I found Levin sporting a blue link, that I was informed was a bracelet. (I swear, I don't leave my children unattended, but Addie moves fast!)
Example three (this is the benefit one, I hope): reading to your baby brother. He is asleep here, too, but I hope this trend continues.
Example four: You will wear wolf ears. At least he was awake this time, though not a willing participant.
No comments:
Post a Comment