Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sledding with P-pa

Adam went out of town for a guy's weekend a couple weekends ago, so Addie and I decided that we would have a fun weekend as well and visited with Grammi and P-pa.  It was a snowy weekend and Addie decided to join P-pa outside.  She has only previously been on a toddler sled (at Gammie and NoNo's) so I didn't expect she would even identify the disk sled sitting in their garage.  I sent her out to find P-pa, who was shoveling the drive.  When I came out to check on her a couple minutes later, I found her just sitting in the sled, apparently waiting for someone to give her a push!  P-pa didn't even know she was there!  So sweet, but it kind of broke my heart!
 No fears, she got plenty of sled time with P-pa!  I will try to post a video, later if I can.  The girl couldn't get enough of it!

 Building a snowman with P-pa:

No comments:

Post a Comment