
Addie is full of adventures these days. Here's a collection of her being silly. The above and next picture are her attempts to ride/drive two riding toys at once. She actually got very mad when it wasn't going as smoothly as she seemed to think it should. But, she was proud of herself, as you can see..


Playing on the porch with Daddy on a rainy day.


Discovering her new playmat. Adam put it together while she was sleeping. Later, I was in the kitchen and all the sudden it was quiet in the playroom (a sure sign that something is up). Alas, I found her as pictured below, studying her new playmat!


The above picture is fairly typical... this could be any day at our house. Doggie (Stacy, you gave her this when she was first born) and duckie are among her favorite "guys". She sleeps with them, but sometimes they make it out of the bedroom with her, after naptime. I believe the cat got a good chasing at this time too.
Next picture -- yes, we have a climber. I turned my back for just a second, and this is what I found. She loves to take her toy spatula, climb on the step, and "cook" in the hole at the top of the step. We have a similar problem with the stairs, which are well secured now with baby gates.
No comments:
Post a Comment