Addie took her first steps a month ago, but has mostly limited her walking to taking steps between the safe distance of mom to dad, and vice versa, with limited (2-3 steps) on her own. Today appears to mark a turning point, as she has been walking... a lot! In fact, Adam commented that it appears she has been walking more than crawling today. I managed to capture a few shots of her walking (I have not previously been succussful in capturing her step-taking). We are so excited for her!
Dear Adeline and Levin, This blog is a way for us to tell you and the ones who love you about all of the wonderful things going on in your life. Love, Mom and Dad
Saturday, February 20, 2010
A Couple New Tricks
Addie took her first steps a month ago, but has mostly limited her walking to taking steps between the safe distance of mom to dad, and vice versa, with limited (2-3 steps) on her own. Today appears to mark a turning point, as she has been walking... a lot! In fact, Adam commented that it appears she has been walking more than crawling today. I managed to capture a few shots of her walking (I have not previously been succussful in capturing her step-taking). We are so excited for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment