Dear Adeline and Levin, This blog is a way for us to tell you and the ones who love you about all of the wonderful things going on in your life. Love, Mom and Dad
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Easter Egg Hunt at the City Market
As I said in my last post, there are so many things I love about Indianapolis. Another gem is the Indy Winter Farmer's Market. I have been surprised to discover the incredible amount of fresh, local produce available from Indiana farmers even in the middle of winter. We have been regular attendees for the last three years. This year the market found a permanent home at the City Market, which has made it somewhat more of a community gathering opportunity. Among the cool events was an Easter egg hunt this year. Although the hunt was overrun with participants (first year pitfalls), the farm animal petting zoo and tractor were great. We all had a good time and the kids enjoyed getting ready for Easter Sunday the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment