This is my third year of keeping a blog and a consistent pattern has emerged. Every year, sometime after Halloween, I fall of the blog upkeeping. I suppose it's no surprise why this happens, this year, with the addition of sweet baby Levin, even more so. Here are some highlights of our holiday season.
Over Thanksgiving weekend, I took advantage of work travel to take my kids to see Great-Grandpa Adler. Our sweet Grammi accompanied us for the journey. Levin met Great-Grandpa for the first time. Great-Grandpa spoiled our kids with some fun Christmas gifts, including a playmobile nativity set that I anticipate they will enjoy for years.
Levin watched the gingerbread making process. I'm sure he will be a participant in the future.
Later that same weekend we went the Brownsburg Christmas parade. We enjoyed the parade with Beckett, Scarlett, Uncle Adam, Aunt Steph, P-pa and Grammi. Oh, and of course, Santa (and Mrs. Claus!) made an appearance at the end of the parade. Scarlett, Addie and Beckett:
Addie and Scarlett with their beloved P-pa:
Levin enjoyed the parade too!
It was a busy month! The next weekend we went to St. Louis to visit Great-Grandpa Mueller. We arrived to town early and checked out the Magic House, St. Louis's children's museum. It is very cool. We had a great time and will certainly visit that museum again.
Addie and Adam experiencing static electricity:
Addie selling ice cream:
Making a purchase in the "store":
Addie and Levin having fun together at the Magic House.
Later that day, Levin met his Great-Grandpa Mueller for the first time. Four generations of Mueller men:
Addie joins the fun:
And the holidays continued... in the next post!




No comments:
Post a Comment