Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Year's Eve


It's still January... at least by a day. So, this post isn't too outdated, is it?

We had a FUN New Year's Eve with all of my friends from college. However, the annual tradition has become overrun by small humans. Hmmm... still very fun, just a different gathering than our *old* tradition.
Addie may look uncomfortable in these photos, but I swear she was having a blast having Grace pull her around, surrounding by stuffed animals.. her favorite toys!
Avery was following. It was a toy/baby parade.

Addie and Abby in matching pjs! They were born just a week apart! I hope they will be the best of friends just like her mommy and I are.

An "attempt" to get a group photo of all of the kids. It was hilarious, and you can judge whether we were successful in capturing a photo of the kids.
Roxie, the Smiths' dog, joined in -- just in case there wasn't enough chaos.
Happy 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment