Dear Adeline and Levin,
This blog is a way for us to tell you and the ones who love you about all of the wonderful things going on in your life.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas
Adam, Addie and I are enjoying Adeline's first Christmas. She has been surprisingly good at opening presents and has enjoyed all of the new toys. Adam made a wonderful Christmas dinner (he is such a good cook and always outdoes himself for Christmas). He roasted a chicken, which I must say is the best chicken I have ever had. I received a digital SLR camera as present and am having lots of fun with my new "toy". These are some shots we took with my new camera. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
You are so cute, Addie! We can't wait to play with you on New Year's Eve! I have those same pajamas! Love, Abigail
ReplyDelete